1. Using the graph that you created in Graph 1 as a reference, where should the pipet float if the solution was a 13.0% sugar solution? How do you know this?
2. Using the graph that you created in Graph 1 as a reference, determine the carbohydrate content of the three beverages that you measured with your hydrometer.
3. Describe how your results compare to those listed on the food labels for the three beverages (recorded in Data Table 2). Calculate the percent error for each and show your work.
4. What is a monosaccharide and what is its chemical composition?
5. Why do food industries need to determine carbohydrate content? How many Calories are in 1 gram of carbohydrates?
6. How are carbohydrates separated from fats and proteins in foods that contain all three macronutrients?
7. Describe two methods for calculating carbohydrate content that were not used in this laboratory.
8. Define the relative density of a substance. Describe how you used the relative density to determine the carbohydrate content of the three unknown substances.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more