Week 3 6446 Fears and Phobias
You must use the Readings here
· Burnham, J. J. (2009). Contemporary fears of children and adolescents: Coping and resiliency in the 21st century. Journal of Counseling and Development, 87(1), 28–35.
· Flatt, N., & King, N. (2008). Building the case for brief psychointerventions in the treatment of specific phobias in children and adolescents. Behaviour Change, 25(4), 191–200.
· Liberman, L. C., & Öst, L. G. (2016). The relation between fears and anxiety in children with specific phobia and parental fears and anxiety. Journal of Child and Family Studies, 25(2), 598-606.
· Kane, E. J., Braunstein, K., Ollendick, T. H., & Muris, P. (2015). Relations of anxiety sensitivity, control beliefs, and maternal over- control to fears in clinic-referred children with specific
phobia. Journal of child and family studies, 24(7), 2127-2134.
· Document: DSM-5 Bridge Document: Fears and Phobias (PDF)
· Boyatzis, C. J., & Junn, E. N. (2016). Annual editions: Child growth and development (22nd ed.). McGraw-Hill Education. o Lee, P. C., “The Human Child’s Nature Orientation” (p.
· Document: Child and Adolescent Counseling Cases: Fears and Phobias (PDF)
· Document: Treatment Plan Guidelines: Fears and Phobias (PDF)
Fears, Phobias, and Anxiety
· a brief description of a common child or adolescent fear or phobia other than fear of the dark. Then, explain at least three contemporary factors (environment, culture, society, family, or media) that may contribute to the development and persistence of the phobia and explain how. Finally, explain one way you might help the parents/guardians support their child or adolescent to overcome the fear or phobia and explain how. Be specific.
· Be sure to support your postings and responses with specific references to the week’s resources.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more