IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, OPEN THIS PAGE AGAIN AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
EDCE 611 Quiz 1 Liberty University Answers
1. Mid-adolescence is a time for developing
2. The counselor and teacher may share the responsibility for implementing the classroom guidance model.
3. Which of the following characterize emotional development during mid-adolescence?
4. Unidimensional thought refers to
5. Developmentally appropriate interventions for children and adolescents should be
6. Which of the following areas is NOT commonly addressed by a student development program?
7. Which of the following best describes the “imaginary audience”?
8. According to your text, developmental guidance and counseling can be as-needed, remedial, crisis, and/or prevention oriented.
9. Which of the following is NOT true for 8-year-olds?
10. Developmental school counseling models are meant to help students achieve
11. In terms of their cognitive development, most early adolescents shift from
12. Units written for a counseling curriculum should include
13. During middle childhood, children are
14. School counselors sometimes have difficulty finding time when they can reach students for developmental guidance. Counselors might use ________________________ to deliver the developmental counseling curriculum.
15. Which of the following characterizes preschoolers’ emotional development?
16. The six components of a classroom guidance and counseling lesson contain: purpose and objectives, stimulus activity/procedures, classroom-level discussion, personal-level application, closure, and evaluation.
17. Guidance models span K-12 and have defined competencies for each grade level.
18. In today’s schools, counselors need to assume the role(s) of
19. In 1991, ASCA published National Standards for School Counseling Programs.
20. Counselors need knowledge about child and adolescent development because
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE:
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more