1. Price Manufacturing assigns overhead based on machine hours. The Milling Department logs 1,800 machine hours and Cutting Department shows 3,000 machine hours for the period. If the overhead rate is $5 per machine hour, the entry to assign overhead will show a
A) debit to Work in Process for $15,000.
B) credit to Manufacturing Overhead for $24,000.
C) credit to Work in Process—Cutting Department for $15,000.
D) debit to Manufacturing Overhead for $24,000.
2. Barnes and Miller Manufacturing is trying to determine the equivalent units for conversion costs with 10,000 units of ending work in process at 80% completion and 28,000 physical units. There are no beginning units in the department. Conversion costs occur evenly throughout the entire production period. What are the equivalent units for conversion costs for the current period?
3. Conversion cost per unit equals $7.00. Total materials costs are $60,000. Equivalent units are 20,000. How much is the total manufacturing cost per unit?
4. If 120,000 units are started into production and 40,000 units are in process at the end of the period, how many units were completed and transferred out?
5. Equivalent units are calculated by
A) dividing equivalent units by the percentage of work done.
B) multiplying the percentage of work done by the equivalent units of output.
C) dividing physical units by the percentage of work done.
D) multiplying the percentage of work done by the physical units.
6. In CVP analysis, the term “cost”
A) includes manufacturing costs plus selling and administrative expenses.
B) excludes all fixed manufacturing costs.
C) means cost of goods sold.
D) includes only manufacturing costs.
7. Fessler, Inc. has a product with a selling price per unit of $200, the unit variable cost is $90, and the total monthly fixed costs are $300,000. How much is Fessler’s contribution margin ratio?
8. The break-even point is where
A) total sales equal total fixed costs.
B) total sales equal total variable costs.
C) contribution margin equals total fixed costs.
D) total variable costs equal total fixed costs.
9. Norman Company sells MP3 players for $60 each. Variable costs are $40 per unit, and fixed costs total $90,000. How many MP3 players must Norman sell to earn net income of $210,000?
10. Casey Company has fixed costs of $2,500,000 and variable costs are 40% of sales. What are the required sales if Casey Company desires net income of $250,000?
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more