1. Individual Project: Design employee satisfaction survey/ design employee satisfaction plan
Scenario – Stacey is the vice president of HR at ‘ITFast’, a midsized IT sector company. She has called for urgent meeting of HR department staff as nearly 100 employees had given notice to leave the company in recent weeks.
“This is a long list of escapees….we’re losing them faster than your people can bring them in,” she said, turning to John, the head of recruiting. “Our turnover rate is up to 35%.”
“We are growing — in revenue, profitability, and reputation, I just don’t understand why people are leaving us fast” said Stacey.
“I need to present these numbers to Mr Richard Leo (CEO) at the end of the week, and I can’t do that without a theory on what’s happening and a solution to propose. That’s why I called this meeting,” said Stacey.
“This is even surprising given that our work culture is our biggest selling point. We don’t treat our employees just as a cog in the machine, and our company and its managers — Richard included — will listen to them. That everyone at ‘ITFast’ matters.”
PART A -Task: Stacey has hired you as their HR consultant to create and roll out employee satisfaction survey that will help her uncover the reasons behind employee turnover so that she can put new policies in place.
Your task is to carefully design the questionnaire (15 questions) in the light of theories/concepts/Canadian Laws discussed in the class.
· Keep in mind, you can not ask any discriminatory questions or question prohibited by law, in the survey.
· For every question include a line or two to explain the purpose of this question and how will this question help you to know the causes of employee dissatisfaction. Avoid lengthy explanations (you will be marked down for that)
· You will also be marked down for every question that seems irrelevant/off the topic.
PART B -Task: based on areas of improvement identified in part A – create employee engagement/satisfaction plan for ITFast that will help them reduce employee turnover.
· Your plan should have clearly identified strategies/programs (3 strictly), each strategy should be explained in small paragraphs. Avoid unnecessary length.
· ANALYSIS – You will be marked on thoroughness of your analysis and how well informed and well thought your analysis is. How creative and unique your proposed strategies/programs are. How well do you know and incorporate both federal and provincial laws in designing questionnaire and recommending improvement strategies. How many important elements of HR are you covering in your assignment.
· PAPER REQUIREMENTS – Whether students have fully understood the paper requirements. If all requirements are satisfactorily met/fulfilled. Whether or not all questions have been answered.
· QUALITY AND VARIETY OF SOURCES – For this information to be robust you have to use at least 10 references – Google, Wikipedia will not be considered as authentic sources you will be marked down for using them. You can use company websites, Governmental & provincial websites of Canada, Labour laws both federal and provincial, updated textbooks, and industry papers etc.,
· FORMATTING – You must include title page and list of references for this Exercise. APA style of formatting for font style, line spacing etc., must be used. NO Abstract or Introduction needed start directly with part A.
We value our customers and so we ensure that what we do is 100% original..
With us you are guaranteed of quality work done by our qualified experts.Your information and everything that you do with us is kept completely confidential.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
The Product ordered is guaranteed to be original. Orders are checked by the most advanced anti-plagiarism software in the market to assure that the Product is 100% original. The Company has a zero tolerance policy for plagiarism.Read more
The Free Revision policy is a courtesy service that the Company provides to help ensure Customer’s total satisfaction with the completed Order. To receive free revision the Company requires that the Customer provide the request within fourteen (14) days from the first completion date and within a period of thirty (30) days for dissertations.Read more
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the Customer and it will never resell or share any of Customer’s personal information, including credit card data, with any third party. All the online transactions are processed through the secure and reliable online payment systems.Read more
By placing an order with us, you agree to the service we provide. We will endear to do all that it takes to deliver a comprehensive paper as per your requirements. We also count on your cooperation to ensure that we deliver on this mandate.Read more